Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day.....

Today started out with me being down...... But it ended in a lot of family fun!  Here is my day in pictures

Well this was last night, but check out her stash! 
Working on Grandma Cathy's and Grandma Celecia's mothers day presents!  Yes I am a slacker!



Phase 1: Red, Green, and Blue!  Tomorrow we will add orange, yellow, and purple!

Trying to get a good picture of her messy hand's



Cleaning up, BENNETT style!

Mommy's masterpiece! 
Coloring her play house!

My wonderful meal, made by Mr. Bennett!

This is what happens when you don't take a nap all day!

Play mat=sleep mat!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...