Monday, May 30, 2011

Holidays....

Holidays are a hard time for me especially summer holidays.   When I was a kid Memorial used to mean the start of river season.  BBQ's, sun bathing, boating, and campfires.   Lots of friends and family.   Now that we are away from all of our friends and family it is pretty much a non event.   It is a day of remembrance.   With Jeremy's work schedule its kind of hard to get involved in stuff and make friends to spend these types of holidays with.  

Being the amazing man he is Jeremy turned my day around.  He BBQ for me!  Yay!  He made us a delicious dinner of BBQ Chicken with sauteed mushrooms and onions covered in swiss cheese, grilled corn on the cob, and a BBQ staple Bush's Baked beans!   YUMMY!  Bristol ate her first piece of corn on the cob, LOVED IT!

We also had a wonderful visit with Bekah.

Today started out kind of down but it finished off with a wonderful family BBQ!

Well I was going to post a photo of our delicious food but it wont let me!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...