Wednesday, May 18, 2011

4 months old!

Eldon Jeremy, my grumpy old man, Junior Junior, Little Buddy, brother, turned 4 months old yesterday! I can't believe he is already 4 months!  He is getting so so so big.   Eldon is a very social little guy.   He loves to smile and if he isn't ready to take a nap he lets you know all about.  But when he is ready, he will just turn his head to the side and start sucking his thumb.  If your not fast enough, he falls asleep right where he is.  He is a BIG thumb sucker.   It makes both me and Jeremy nervous but I would much rather break the thumb habit that the pacifier habit.   He is turning into quite the little giggler.  Yesterday he was super mad at Jeremy for putting him in his bouncer.  He started screaming his head off and then I came over to talk to him.   He managed to scream and laugh at the same time, it was pretty darn cute!

Yesterday was also kind of a down day for me.  Eldon is 4 months old and has only met half of his immediate family!  Also he hasn't seen anyone but Mommy, Daddy, and Bristol since he was about 6 weeks old.   It makes me sad to watch Him and Bristol growing up without their extend family!  

Here are Eldon's stats:
Height: 25 inch 70%
Weight: 14 lbs 8.5 oz 50%
6 month, 6-9 month tops
9 month Sleepers
3 month pants and shorts!

Compared to Bristol @ 4 months
Height: 25 1/2 inches
Weight: 15 lbs 5 oz

Here are some fun pictures from this last month!  
Bristol loves Eldon.  Most of the time, the fastest way to calm him down, is to make Bristol go play with him!

My Little thumb sucker





I told you he falls asleep anywhere!

First time on the swings at the park

1 comment :

  1. Savanna, I was a thumb sucker FOREVER, and because of that I have exactly the opposite theory. I can take the pacifier away, I couldn't take away the thumb! I was 17 years old the last time I sucked my thumb! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...