Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wow!!!!!

So a couple weeks ago, in one of my post I mentioned that my business Fussy Junior's Fine Stitches made its first sell!   I was so excited!  Fast forward 14 day's and I have lots of orders!  Even though it crazy, taking care of Bristol and Eldon, cooking, trying to keep the house clean, and staying up till midnight to sew, I LOVE IT!  I wouldn't have it any other way!   It gives me a since of purpose outside of being a mommy.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a mom.  It is the hardest, greatest, scariest, most frustrating, and BIGGEST rewarding job.   But at the same time I feel like I get swallowed up in it.    I needed something for me!  So my always amazing husband encouraged me to create Fussy Junior's as a "me" outlet!  And as always, he was so right!  He even came up with the name.   I wanted it to be something from both of my kiddos, so we took Miss Bristol's nickname, Fuss Fuss, and mixed it with Eldon's nickname, Junior Junior.   At the end of the day without them I wouldn't have my business!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...