Wednesday, April 27, 2011

we will find a way!!!!

Bristol went to her free trail at My Gym today.  She had a blast.  She was a little obsessive about playing on the slide to the point of not wanting to do the group activities!   It is a little bit of a bummer that I have to be so involved in the class because I can't do it alone with the two of them, but I am going to figure out a way for her to go on a regular basis because she had so much fun!  Next we are going to try out soccer because she loves to run around like a mad woman!  








This was her at the chiropractor this morning!  Normally she gets adjust sitting up with the clicker thingy (yes that is is professional name) but today she wanted to lay down like mommy and daddy do!
mom do you really need to take a picture of this!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...