Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saturdays off...

They are a beautiful thing.  Jeremy only gets 2 weekends off a month and one of those is generally take up by drill.   Yesterday was his Saturday off!  The day was wonderful.  He watched the kiddo's so I could go out to breakfast with my Mops group and run to Target kid-free.  When I got home he went to the junk yard.  And we topped the day off with Dinner at the Churches Cafe and then Saturday night service.   I only go to Church when Jeremy can go with me.  My main reason for that is I don't know what I would do if both kid's needed me while in the nursery because they are in 2 different rooms.   Yes I am that evil parent who puts my kids in the nursery!   Bad mommy award right here!  But let me tell you, the Church nursery is way cleaner than my house most of the time and has less germs.  A toddler and 3 dogs do not make for a germ-free environment for Eldon.   It was a wonderful day.  It really felt like a good family day!  The only thing that would have made it better was if I could have slept in!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...