Thursday, April 7, 2011

Proud mommy moment....

So today when I was dropping Bristol off in the nursery she made me very proud, yet very sad!   As usual I set her on the counter in front of me while I was signing her in and writing her name on her diapers.   I set her down so that I could dig out her sippy cup and off she goes to the nursery door.  As soon as it opened, she walked in and went straight to the play area.  Didn't even want a hug or a kiss goodbye!   I was so proud to be the mother of the happy-go-lucky toddler yet still a little sad that she didn't feel the need to say goodbye!  Definitely a proud mommy moment!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...