Monday, April 18, 2011

3 months old....

Well technically it was yesterday!  Eldon is 3 months old already.  I can't believe it.   I feel like his newborn-ness slipped away before I even got to enjoy it.    When I was at mops on Thursday I was looking at all the newborn babies and then looking at Eldon.  I feel like I don't even remember his new phase and it wasn't that long ago.  I am sad that once again I let it slip away instead of enjoying it.  But now I am making up for lost time.  I am snuggling my grumpy little man as much as possible.

I wrote last month, that I haven't figured him out yet.  I feel like I am starting to understand him more now.  He loves to talk.  He is always telling you stories while you change his diaper.  They probably go somewhat like this in his language:
Eldon "You better get that diaper on quick!"
mommy "Your such a handsome guy, I love your smiles!"
Eldon "You might want to stop making retarded faces and get that diaper on me!"
Mommy "You are such a handsome little guy!"

I haven't gotten peed on in a while but I know that he is trying! :)  He also loves to talk to the pig on his bouncy seat.  Jeremy says he is telling the pig all about the cow he just met!   Most of the time he goes in there right away after I, the milk cow, feed him because of his reflux.   He loves watching his big sisters craziness.  If I put him on the floor to play he tracks Bristol all over the living room. Which by the way is not an easy task because she is always on the go.   Eldon definitely is not big into cuddling.  I am always trying to convince him to take a nap on my chest while I am laying on the couch and taking a nap myself.  He wants nothing to do with it.  The only thing that makes him happy is his swing.  He is OBSESSED with his swing.  He refuses to fall asleep any other way.  So we put him in his swing to fall asleep and night and then move him to his crib!   He definitely a character and a very picky little boy. But boy do I love this little guy.  


I am done smiling for you! Get the camera out of my face!



 Mommy and Eldon

 Do you really need to take a picture of my eyes right now?
This is the piggy on his bouncy seat!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...