Saturday, March 19, 2011

Words are not enough...

Where to start.... happy 31st birthday to my wonderful amazing husband!  Also 6 amazing years ago today I met this wonderful man!   If someone had told me that night that I was going to meet the man of my dreams I would have laughed at them!   Then I would have told them that all men are butt heads and I want nothing to do with them!   I know God laughed at me every time I said this.  He was probably saying "just wait..."  because he had created this amazing man 25 years before and I was going to meet him that night.  One of his friends asked a friend of mine to dance and she said only if my friend has someone to dance with!  Yes that is how pathetic I am!  But my pathetic-ness brought me the most amazing gift.  Jeremy kept coming back and asking me to dance all night long!  This was the first time I had ever be pursued and at first I didn't know what to think but after a while it made me feel very lucky!    We ended up sitting by each other in Denny's that night and he started texting me!  This is probably the reason we always text each other even when we are in the same room!   He asked me to share his very disgusting Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cheese Cake, I forced every bite down!   And that's how it all began!    8 months later we where married!    

Jeremy is not perfect but he is the perfect man for me!   Our lives are so intertwined and I love it.   I have a hard time when he is not around because I miss him so much!   We both turn into big grumps when we haven't spent enough time together.    He is an amazing person, husband, and father.    I am so glad that Bristol has him to show her how a husband is supposed to treat his wife and I am so very thankful that Eldon will have him to show him exactly how his wife should be treated!    He is always willing to change poopy diapers, get up at 3 am, rock them to sleep, play on the ground with Bristol, clean the kitchen, and take out the trash!    He tells me all the time "All you have to do is ask!".  I am one very lucky girl!   He works so hard to support us!   He is just such an amazing man!  I can not express in words how thankful I am for him and how truly blessed I am to have him in my life.  

Thank you Bill and Cathy for raising such an amazing man!  You should be very proud of him!   


Happy 31st Birthday my sexy old man!   


 Marine Corps Ball 2009
 Montgomery Gentry Concert
 Flying to DC
 Los Angles Zoo
 Marine Corps Ball 2010
 Christmas 2008
 Outer Banks 2005
 Reenlisting April 2009
 Wedding 11.12.2005
Laramie 2006

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...