Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Day OUT!

It was wonderful.   Jeremy told me on Sunday that I was taking the day of on Tuesday.  I really didn't think it was going to happen.  So I tried not to get my hopes up.  I woke up this morning very much looking forward to my day off.   Eldon had physical therapy this morning and Jeremy was sleeping since he worked until 6am.  So I kept telling myself, you only have to make it till 1.  It was hard.  Bristol was not feeling well at all today and actually threw up in her crib.   So I almost didn't go.  I didn't want to be selfish and take a day off when my baby was sick.  BUT I needed it.  I have been very low on patience and when she gets sick she does nothing but whine all day.  So I let daddy take over. Because he can take care of a sick baby just as well as I can.  It was wonderful!  I went to Costco, Target, Joann's, and the nail salon.  I sped through Costco, because that's what a mom of 2 does.  When I was checking out I realized, Oh wait I don't have the kids with me.  So I took my precious time in Joann's, which is very dangerous to the checking account.  Like I even have time to sew but I still love to go into Joann's and buy stuff. I had to get fabric for my new diaper bag.  I am obsessed with bags, but I hate all the diaper bags out there.  SO I just make my own!   So I bought that.  Then I saw some really cool fabric that would have made an awesome dress for Bristol but I refrained from buying.  I have my diaper bag to make and one to finish for a gift!  Maybe once that is done another trip to Joann's is in order.   I went to the sewing machine section.  I have been dreaming about an embroidery sewing machine for months now.  My dream would be to make diaper bags, personalize them with embroidery, and sell them.  I love to sew bags more than anything else.   I saw a sewing machine I would love to have!  The price tags was $4500.   That's a CAR!   That's how much money I am willing to spend on my next vehicle and here I am looking at a sewing machine for that price.  BUT let me tell you this was a beautiful sewing machine!   Maybe one day we will be millionaires and I can waste my money on a $4500 sewing machine!    Target was up next.  I had 2 goals.  The first was to buy my new favorite shirt in another color.   This drives my sister insane.  Once I find an article of clothing I like, I buy it in every color that will look good on me.  Currently I have this shirt in 4 colors!   I won't be buying anymore because the other 3 colors would NOT complement my skin color, which if you don't know is Albino color!   Not much goes with Casper white!    My second goal was to find a new pair of jeans.  That was a waste of time.   I hate jean shopping!   I didn't find any I like!    My favorite jeans are American Eagle jeans and I should just not even bother looking anywhere else!    After that I went and got a pedicure.  YES there was snow on the ground this morning and I went and beautified my toes!  But they are PRETTY!   In case you don't know, I LOVE PEDICURES!

When I got home, I had a bit of a nervous break down because the house was still a mess and dinner wasn't made but its all good now because I understand why Jeremy couldn't get that stuff done!  ITS impossible to do anything with 2 children unless they are asleep!

My beautiful toes!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...