Friday, March 25, 2011

How?

Several people have told us that raising a boy is WAY different that raising a girl!  I am not really sure how that is possible.   Bristol is into EVERYTHING.  She is way to creative!   I am not sure how she comes up with the stuff but she does!  Jeremy's mom always tells this story about how Jeremy wanted a cape so she made him one.  Turns out he wanted a cape because he thought it would make him FLY off the roof!  HAHA!  BRISTOL WILL NOT BE GETTING A CAPE!  


I just love folding clothes!  
Yes instead of telling her NO right away, I whipped out the video camera!  
I am not sure why I even bother putting the toys back in the bins at night because she dumps them out to use for anything but toy storage! 

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness, you daughter is so funny and adorable! I loved watching those videos lol, it made my day. :D Alan is the same way though! He moves our furniture all over the place (so we finally removed it lol), he gets into everything, and man is he a climber! Yesterday, he tried climbing the refrigerator handle. Uhhh??? :) But its nice to see that other WTE mamas are also having a little monkey that replaced their baby lol. People wonder why I'm always so tired, with only one toddler. I tell them, "Have you MET my son???" Lol. :P And you have Eldon too! A monkey toddler and a newborn? Super mama! :)

    Hope you have a good weekend Savanna!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...