Monday, February 14, 2011

Mother in laws....

I know several women who complain about their mother in laws and it makes me sad.   I have an amazing mother in law and I wouldn't trade her for the world.  She just spent a week with us and it was a wonderful relaxing week which I was in desperate need of because Eldon has decided he wants to eat every 3 hours at night again.  Grrr.    The best part about the whole visit was seeing Bristol interact with her Grandma.  She loved it.  This morning when she woke up she seemed very disappointed to see me and not Grandma.  Then she went looking all over the house for her, well after she found Eldon!   It makes me sad that our kiddos can't grow up with seeing the Grandparents on a regular basis instead they see them 2 times a year but that is the season of life we are in and I am hoping God willing we wont be in this season to much longer.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...