Saturday, February 26, 2011

I have accepted it!

I have accepted that I will never again get out of the house in a timely matter, with everything I need, and feeling put together.  Every time I walk out of the house these days I have forgotten something or feel like I am forgetting something.  Don't worry I have never forgotten my children!  On Thursday Eldon started Physical therapy and it started at 8:30 am.  Who in their right mind can be ready to leave the house that early with 2 little ones?  Needless to say that even with Jeremy home we where running out the door with Bristol's breakfast in a ziploc bag! I set the alarm for 5:30!  Eldon decided to wake up at 5.  So I was already up and feeding him when it went off.  Well Jeremy must of turned it off instead of hitting snooze. So at 6:45am I woke up in the glider!  Eldon is snoozing on my lap in the boppy and Jeremy is snoring in bed.  Haha!   It was a mess.   Today I needed to go to the grocery store because I put it off as long as possible!  We where almost out of coffee and completely out of creamer which is a crisis in the Bennett house.  So my plan was to leave at 12:30.  It didn't happen!  We didn't get out the house until almost 3.  

But in all this chaos.  I am thankful for it.  I am very thankful for my 2 little ones.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...